Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why I Don't Want Obama to Fail

I did not vote for Barack Obama. I warned friends and relatives and anyone who would listen not to vote for Barack Obama. I collected news articles that explained what "change" meant. I showed friends and relatives these articles. I emailed friends and relatives these articles. I pontificated on these articles in the hallways, at luncheons and at parties. And so he won. We the people spoke. But DO NOT GET ME WRONG; I am not a sore loser.

I do want President Obama elected out of office in four years, but I want to go on record that I do not want him to fail. I do not want him to fail the United States of America. I do not want him to fail the people of the United States of America. In my opinion, President Obama's vision for our country is wrong. It is the wrong thing for our country.

So please President Obama, in your four year term, don't saddle the children with exorbitant federal debt. Please don't take away incentives from entrepreneurs to make as much money as their business models will allow. These business models create jobs for others and stimulate the economy without intervention. Please don't turn our medical care system into something that does not provide us with proper medical care at all stages of our lives. Do not impose "green taxes" and make companies and states bargain for credits. Do not take more of our hard earned dollars and turn them over to programs and people in lieu of hard work.

Everyday for the next four years I will make sure that my friends and family know that I do not want you to fail. So please President Obama, do not fail us.

No comments:

Post a Comment